Saturday, August 26, 2006

Never say never

Interesting how things work out. Earlier this week, I thought that I had nothing more to say about the aftermath of the June floods of the Delaware River. I was ready to move this blog in a different direction. The very next day after I posted this, I read about Gov. Corzine's announcement of his flood mitigation recommendations. As a result, I did have more to say about the floods. Or more correctly, more things to report.

I found myself thinking to never say never. So to speak. As I write this, I do have a couple of things that I want to write about that have nothing to do with the floods. And I am in the process of putting some of my own thoughts together about the floods. I am not ready to write about these thoughts yet.

In the meantime, I'm not exactly sure what my next entry will be about.

No comments: