Tuesday, August 01, 2006

back from hiatus #1

I returned from my hiatus in rural northern New England ten days ago, rejoining the land of high–speed Internet access. Actually, this time it was a little better. Instead of the 33K connection of one year ago, I had about 50K. I really did need the internet access for the first week of my hiatus because I was in the midst of doing final revisions on an article that I hope will be published later this year.

I have been back over one week and it has been difficult for me to get back to my writing. Perhaps this was because I spent some time during my first week of vacation on e–mail getting some information that I needed for my revisions and then writing the final draft. Somehow writing in this blog is the necessary first step in getting back to my writing.

No comments: