Monday, July 02, 2007

Catching up and posted more photos

I have been home for 72 hours. The first night back, we went out for dinner, and I fell asleep on the couch in the living room watching a Yankees game. Silly me because they actually beat the Athletics by a score of 2 to 1. I went to bed only to wake up a little after 2 AM (or 8 AM Malawi time). I was afraid that I would be up for good, which would not have been a good sign. I dozed on and off until about 6:30 AM when I was up for good. Lounged around all day, taking a short nap in the middle of the afternoon while the Yankees were losing to the Athletics. Only to sack out on the couch about 8:30 PM. Sunday was a little better. Up around 5:30 AM and went for a walk in the afternoon. Exercise and sunlight is supposed to help with jet lag. Sat outside on our southwest facing deck after dinner to get more sunlight. Today as I write this, I am beginning to feel like I am starting to catch up with myself. We went for another walk this afternoon and I have made it to 5 PM without taking a nap. We shall see how long I last tonight. Last night I made it until 9:30 PM.

I have uploaded photos for days 7 through 10 so please feel free to go back and check out the photos.

No comments: