Wednesday, October 21, 2015

North Carolina: SEATs and Helos working wildfires

Thanks to my friends at B10 NJ Wildland Fire Page's fire videos of the week for steering me to some videos by Bryan Austin who has uploaded some videos to Youtube that I am sharing here. I plan on sharing some more of Bryan's work in the coming weeks. The two videos (both uploaded on September 25, 2015) that I am sharing here show SEATs and Helos working wildfires in support of wildland firefighters on the ground in North Carolina. In the second video you will some wildfire footage and wildland firefighters on the ground. Both videos are just under four minutes long. Bryan has shared the following disclaimer for both videos:
DISCLAIMER: The NCFS has approved the gopro video footage to be released for public viewing. However, just note they are not NCFS official videos, nor does the NCFS endorse the videos.
Updated on May 2, 2016 (4:20 PM), I am sorry to say that both videos are no longer on youtube. :(

Thank-you North Carolina Wildland Firefighters in the air and on the ground for keeping us safe.

No comments: