Monday, August 06, 2018

NJ Forest Fire Service 2018 engine deployment (Aug 6th): Engines at BLM Elko Wells Fire Station

Those of you who have been following along on the travels and staging of two New Jersey Forest Fire Service (NJFFS) Type 4 engines may recall from my August 4th post that engines A29, T5 and car 37 arrived in Idaho last Friday, August 3rd and were released from the Sharps Fire. The were deployed to the Wells Fire Station in the BLM Elko Nevada district. I believe that they are still staged at the Wells Fire Station. My friend from the NJFFS Division A sent along some photos from the engines staged at the Wells Fire Station. I believe that the photos were taken sometime over the weekend. These photos are courtesy of Eric Weber, NJFFS Section Warden A3. Beautiful country.

I am very glad that you are in Nevada helping out with any wildfires near Elko, Nevada. I am so proud of you. You represent New Jersey well. Stay safe.






No comments: