Monday, April 27, 2020

Blue Angels and Thunderbirds: April 28th flyover of NYC/NJ/PA/DE to honor healthcare workers

Last week I heard rumors about a flyover of Philadelphia and environs by the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds to honor our frontline healthcare workers, these rumors are now confirmed. Our flyover in NewYork City, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware (along with Westchester Count, Nassau County and portions of Connecticut) is on Tuesday, April 28th. I understand that there have been flyovers in other parts of the country and more flyovers of other cities are planned. See this press release from the Department of Defense and this report from the Washington Post. I am too far north and west to see the flyover, perhaps I can catch it on local tv news. But it does not matter to me that I won't see them. It is enough for me that they will be flying over hospitals.





No comments: