Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday Fun: Banner Towing

 Late last week, I came across a very cool video on NJ Advance Media's website, fortunately it is on their Youtube channel making it easy to share with you. It is funny, I meant to share it earlier this week but got distracted with my other posts. Just yesterday I realized that I had meant to post this earlier, and then realized that this video will make a good post in my occasional Friday Fun series of posts. So here goes, many of you either at a beach or elsewhere have probably seen banner planes towing a banner. Whether or not you agree with the banner that they are being paid to tow, they certainly can get your attention. At least they get mine. I admit that I did not know a lot about banner towing. Thanks to this video from NJ Advance Media, I learned a little more about the risks involved in towing banners. Kudos to the pilots.


Direct Link to video on Youtube from NJ Advance Media (NJ.com)

No comments: