Friday, February 26, 2021

Arizona Nat Guard Blackhawks: training exercises

Every so often I share a video show casing firefighting helicopters in memory of my friend Matt. Matt loved everything about helicopters. He died too young a few years ago and I miss him. Matt was not a pilot, but I know that he is flying in favorable winds. I remember Matt for being a good friend and his love of helicopters. I learned a lot from him about helicopters.

Matt, this video uploaded Airrailimages of Arizona National Guard Firehawks in training (February 2021) is shared in your memory. The National Guard pilots are working with Arizona firefighters in these training exercises, be sure to go to the "about this video description in the link below the video to read more about these training exercises.

Direct link to video uploaded by Airrailimages


No comments: