Monday, August 09, 2021

2021 California wildfire season: Dixie fire ranks #2

 

Direct link to Aug 8th YouTube video from ABC10

I heard the news from my east coast Newspapers over the weekend the Dixie Fire. It is now the second largest fire in California history with more evacuations. Bill Gabbert of Wildfire Today has done his usual excellent job reporting on the Dixie Fire (most recent post is first. In addition you may want to check out California media outlets such as ABC10 (Sacramento CA), Mike Archer posts articles on current wildfires burning in his Wildfire News of the Day I urge you to check out any of these sources for current reporting on the Dixie Fire. 

I make this post to let all those affected by the wildfires, those who have lost their homes or businesses, wildland firefighters in the air and on the ground know that I am thinking of all you. Prayers. This feels wholly unsatisfactory, but it is the best that I can do.

No comments: