Monday, March 14, 2011

Journey into Aviation thru scenic rides

A quick point of clarification, I have written previously about my journey into aviation including attending ground school and passing the FAA private pilot exam, my first scenic ride, and a series on a scenic ride in the form of a "cross-country" flight. Any flight that I have taken and paid for (except for flights on airlines), are in the form of scenic rides where the pilot may happen to be a certified flight instructor. While I have learned things on every scenic ride that I have gone on over the last 15 months, these flights are not flight instruction because I am not taking flight training with a flight school. As appropriate, I have done my best to revise the posts that I have already written about my journey into aviation and other relevant posts to reflect that my flights are scenic rides (or scenic flights).

No comments: