Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A-26 Tanker's service in Canada still to come

Some of you know that I have written a couple of series about the Douglas A-26, first was a series about her military service last March, and then a second series about her service as a tanker in late July/early August 2013. To read both series, go here and stop from the bottom as the latest article is at the top and will include this one.

When I finished up writing about the Douglas A-26's service as a tanker in the U.S. on August 12, 2013, I wrote that I wanted to write about A-26 tankers in Canada. As sometimes happens, I had an idea for this series that has not yet quite panned out. I am still hopeful that I'll be able to return that idea in the future and write a series of articles on A-26 tankers in Canada. That being said, there are some things that I have learned about A-26 tankers in Canada. I will be working on this over the next couple of weeks and hope to post some articles about the A-26 in Canada before the American Thanksgiving Holiday. 


No comments: