Friday, November 05, 2021

Airtanker Operations from 2013

The book that I have been waiting for, Michigan on Fire by Betty Sodders (1997), on the wildfires that burned in Michigan from 1871 to about 1911, arrived yesterday. My local library borrowed the book on my behalf from a library in Michigan. I have the book for two weeks, maybe more. I started reading it today and am enjoying it. I do want to write something about these wildfires that burned in Michigan. But it will take me at least two weeks to do this reading and other background research.

In the meantime please enjoy this oldie but goodie from 2013, Load & Return from AAFAirtankerVideos. You will see some old Airtankers no longer on contract. I believe that the basic information in this video is still reasonable.


Direct link to video on YouTube


 

No comments: