Monday, November 15, 2021

LA County CH-47 Helitanker landing

Thanks to my friends at NJFFS Section B10 who share great wildfire videos on a daily and weekly basis. The video that I will be sharing with you is one that they shared in their videos of the week sometime last August. A very nice video from Ed Whisenant Aviation of an LA County CH-47 Chinook Helitanker from Coulson. I don't know about you, but I love watching helicopters and helitankers. I only saw a CH-47 live and in person, so to speak, about four years ago when a pilot friend took me flying and we saw one in the air from a safe distance. That was pretty cool. Perhaps one day, I will be able to get closer to one on the ground. In the meantime, I enjoyed this video and I hope you will as well.


Direct link to video on YouTube from Ed Whisenant Aviation

No comments: