Friday, May 27, 2022

A look at Jeffco Airtanker Base (Broomfield Colorado)

I have a lot of respect for the work that is done at Airtanker bases of various sizes. From tanker base mangers to various crews filling retardant and/or water tanks to fueling aircraft to the contract maintenance servicing aircraft overnight so they are ready to go the next morning. I came across this video from 9News in Denver Colorado thanks to my friends at the NJFFS Section B10 website shared the video on their daily videos on their homepage (videos updated daily) on or about May 20th. Over the years that I have been writing this blog I have known that Jeffco is an important Airtanker base servicing the southwestern U.S. and adjacent locations. I thought that some of you might enjoy this short behind the scenes look at Jeffco Airtanker Base.

Direct link to video from News9 on YouTube

No comments: