Monday, July 04, 2022

Happy Fourth of July (2022)

 

Obtained on July 4, 2022 from US National Weather Service IMET on Facebook

On this July 4th, the final day of a long weekend here in the United States and perhaps the start of a vacation for some of you, I wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy Fourth of July. For many of you, as is happening in my own neighborhood, people have been setting off private fireworks displays. If you are setting off private fireworks, I am sure that you are following local laws or any restrictions because of high fire danger. I like these tips in the graphic that I got from the US National Weather Service IMET on Facebook with suggestions for setting off fireworks safely so I thought I'd share it here.

Me, I either go to a public show or watch something on TV. This weekend, as I am still recuperating from an illness, I will be watching festivities and fireworks on TV later. 

No comments: