Wednesday, November 02, 2022

2022 wildfire season: WZ (Superior National Forest) 2022 crew video

 I am always on the look out for fire crews based in the region covered by the Eastern Area Coordination Center (EACC), for a map of the EACC region go here. I saw this WZ 2022 fire crew video when I was looking at 2022 fire crew videos on YouTube. From the description on the about page of the video (see the direct link below), the crew featured in the video is from the Superior National Forest (Minnesota), for information about the fire and aviation program at the Superior National Forest go to this webpage. When I saw this video and then realized that the crew featured in the video is based in the EACC region, I knew that I had to share this with you sooner rather than later. While based in northern Minnesota, from the description of the video in the closing credits, the crew worked all over the western United States in addition to service in the EACC and in Texas.


Direct link to video by Luke Macho on YouTube

No comments: