Monday, November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving Week 2022 Monday Fun: Aeroshell Aerobatic Team

It is Thanksgiving week here in the United States and I am planning to take a time out and share some fun airplane videos. Of course, I do try to keep an eye out as best I can for major wildfires and related news and if that happens I will share about major developments here.

One of the YouTube Channels that I go to when I am looking for something fun to share is AirshowStuffVideos, they have oodles of videos taken at various air shows. AirShowStuff may be found on the web here. I was going through their videos this morning looking for something a little different and fun to share with you when I came across a video that AirshowStuffVideos shot at the 2021Sun 'n Fun in Lakeland, Florida. The video showcases the Aeroshell Aerobatic Team, a team of four flying beautifully restored North American AT-6 "Texans", an aircraft dating back to the late 1930s used to train World War II military pilots. I had a lot of fun watching this 10 minute video of the Aeroshell Team twilight aerobatic show. Watch for the crescent moon at about 6:50 and 8:20. Enjoy!


Direct link to video by AirShowStuffVideos on YouTube

No comments: