Monday, January 23, 2023

2022 Wildfire Season: Ventura County Fire Hand Crew 11 2022 season

 As I look for and then post videos from various wildfire crews highlighting their season, I keep my eye out for videos summarizing the wildfire season of local crews, in this case crews from county fire departments. I like the video uploaded by Tyler Montoya of the Ventura County Fire Hand Crew 11. I believe but am not certain that this a crew based out of Ventura County California. I felt like I got to know the crew from watching this ten-minute video and enjoyed "meeting" the people from the crew at the end of the video. Thanks Ventura County Fire Hand Crew 11 for all you did to keep us safe from wildfires in 2022. 

Edited on May 22, 2023. I enjoyed this video documenting 2022 fire season the Ventura County Fire Hand Crew so I shared it with you. As sometimes happens, I am no longer able to access the video because it is now a private video. I am leaving this post up to thank the Ventura County Fire Hand Crew for all keeping the residents of Ventura County safe in 2022.


Direct link to video from Tyler Montoya on YouTube

No comments: