Monday, August 07, 2023

Three firefighters who died in mid-air crash in Carbazon CA identified


obtained from @CAL_FIRE (X, formerly known as Twitter on Aug 7 at 3 PM

Earlier this morning, I wrote about the mid-air collision of two helicopters early in the evening of August 6, 2023. You may find my earlier post here.

In a recent tweet on X (formerly Twitter), CAL FIRE released the names of the deceased, but you will probably need a Twitter account to see the tweet, CAL FIRE's tweet may be found here. Fortunately, I just saw an article  on CBS Los Angeles identifying the namse of the deceased:

  • CAL Fire Assistant Chief Josh Bischof
  • CAL Fire Fire Captain Tim Rodriquez
  • Exclusive Use Helicopter Pilot Tony Sousa
I offer my heartfelt condolences and prayers to the families, colleagues, CAL FIRE, friends, and all who loved the deceased. May you rest in peace and always fly in favorable winds.

No comments: