Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Natalie Jones, Helicopter Captain at Erickson Air-Crane

I am always interested in female pilots. So when I ran across a video about Natalie Jones, the first female helicopter Captain at Erickson Air-Crane, I wanted to share this with you. I don't think that I have shared this here before, I have looked. Although you never know, perhaps I shared this as a video of the week last year? In any event it is worth sharing again.

I found a short interview by Just Helicopters with Natalie Jones, published in the fall of 2015.

I always enjoy videos and articles where the pilot is the subject of the video. In this case, the pilot just happens to be a woman.

You go Natalie. Stay safe.


Natalie Jones, Helicopter pilot for Erickson, Inc. from Gail Mooney on Vimeo.
Direct link to video on Vimeo by Gail Mooney

In the event that the above embed code doesn't work (I've had trouble with Vimeo code on other occasions), here is a direct link to the same video on Youtube, uploaded by Erickson Air-Crane.

No comments: