Friday, January 27, 2017

Scenes from bush fire season in Australia (2017)

Earlier this week I wrote about aerial attack on some bush fires that burned last week in New South Wales, Australia. Today I continue along the same lines by embedding some videos from the 2017 bush fire season in Australia. To all my friends in Australia, stay safe.

The first three I found courtesy of my friends from the B10 NJ Wildland Fire Page who have a video of the week page (updated weekly on the weekend)


Direct link to video


Direct link to video


Direct link  to video

And these two on bush fire(s) in the Kurri Kurri region of Australia, the first uploaded on January 18th and the second published on January 24th


Direct link to video


Direct link to video (click on show more on about this video)

No comments: