Friday, June 15, 2007

Internet access and lack thereof

Tomorrow (Saturday June 16), I leave the land of easy internet access for two nights when we leave Wendels in Lilongwe for Carolina's on Senga Bay. We will back here at Wendels for two nights on Monday, June 18. Starting Wednesday, June 20, I will be without internet access for six days, until Tuesday, June 26 when we return to Wendels..

The plan is that, no matter what, I will write a blog entry each night based on that days activities, and possibly some thoughts and reflections. I will save these to my hard drive, and when I return to Wendels I will upload each entry to my blog. When I am at Wendels, I will post directly to my blog.

If I get to an e-mail or internet cafe on the days when we aren't at Wendels, I will post about what ever happens to be on my mind at that moment.

No comments: